Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, October 20, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report October 20, 2021
Expect construction-related travel restrictions on US 52-Hwy 136 between New Vienna and Luxemburg with lane closures and pilot cars in operation intermittently through October 22.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Phase 2 of the project is underway. During Phase 2, the south side of Chavenelle Road, between the Northwest Arterial and Radford Road, will be closed. The newly-paved north side of Chavenelle Road will be westbound one-way traffic only. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
- The East 11th Street railroad crossing will be closed for construction until 5:00 PM Friday, October 22.
- MarJo Hills Road, Mines of Spain Road and Julien Dubuque Drive will be reduced to one lane for soil borings from until 5:00 PM today, October 20. Motorists will be instructed to alternate.
- The westbound lane on West Locust Street near Angella Street will be closed for water utility service/repair from 8:00 AM tomorrow, October 21st until 5:00 PM Friday, October 22. There will be a posted detour.
In Dubuque County:
- Hidden Valley Road will be closed effective today for bridge replacement approximately 1.28 miles southwest of Olde Davenport Road. The road will be completely closed at the bridge location while this work is completed. The estimated duration of the bridge replacement project is 8-10 weeks depending on weather. There will be a run around landowner access for emergency vehicles.
- Cox Springs Road will be closed with traffic detoured onto Sundown Road for reconstruction. The project is expected to be completed by the end of October.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.