Healthy Black Bean and Quinoa Burger Topped with Fresh Vegetables
WHY WE LOVE IT: Dr. Praeger's vegan burgers are a crowd-pleaser at The Beet because even though the patties are frozen, the quality ingredients taste fresh. Store them in the freezer and cook a quick dinner that taste restaurant-worthy.
- Dr. Praeger's Purely Sensible Foods Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- Red onion
- Sliced avocado/guacamole
- Dijon mustard
- Sprouted whole-wheat buns
1. Preheat the oven to 450F, place the burger on an ungreased baking pan.
2. Bake for 7 minutes until brown. Carefully flip the patty and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Toast the sprouted whole-wheat buns until they're crisp on the edges.
4. Peel and slice the red onion, add the sliced avocado, sprouts, and dijon mustard.