Safe Trick or Treating This Week in Dubuque, IA
As a parent of 4 grown kids, it's been a few years since I've had to worry about where I could take my kids for safe trick or treating. But now that I have grandkids, I'm back to finding safe ways for them to Trick or Treat.
That's why I love these kinds of events. No knocking on a strangers' door, walking through a dimly lit neighborhood or worrying about the kids running in out between vehicles or crossing busy streets.
EXIT Realty Unlimited presents TRUNK-OR-TREAT at their Dubuque office parking lot at 1200 Cedar Cross Road on Wednesday, October 26th from 4:30-6:00 pm. This is a FREE family-friendly event! Dress up and celebrate some Halloween fun! And yes Mom and Dad, it's okay if you want to dress up too.
If you have any questions about this Trunk or Treat event call 563-231-7738.
Did you know 79% of parents admit to stealing candy from their kids….. If you ask me, I'd say the other 21% are LYING.
If you're looking for costume ideas or would like to make your own costume, people doing D.I.Y. costumes were asked where they go online to look for ideas. The top place is Pinterest. YouTube was a close second
The next big question is when is your kid "too old" for Trick or Treating? A recent survey asked people that very question. Age 12 was the most popular answer with 12% of the vote. 13 was next followed by 14, 15, and 16. Here's the part that surprised me. 26% of people said they don't think kids should EVER be considered too old for Trick-or-Treating.